Re: Major Spoilers (Read With Caution!!!)

Universal Polymath wrote:Definitely haven't read this one anywhere. But in retrospect, aren't you glad about that? I mean, that was a truly shocking moment - at least for me, and sounds like for you too - It would have been ruined and not nearly as potent if we had seen it here first.
I was definitely shocked. Up until last night's episode, all the previous ones had been spoiled for me. Obviously some secrecy has been maintained about the last few episodes.

Splishak wrote:Great son-in-law, huh?

For those of you who have daughters, how'd you like it if they came home one day and introduced you to your new son-in-law, Chris-to-fuh!

"Oh, so you're in the hardware business, huh?"
I don't know who I'd shoot first. The goon or my daughter. Guess if I shot a made guy I better have some relocation plans close by. :icon_wink:

wiseguy08 wrote:
THE FOLLOWING IS A SUMMATION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE REMAINING EPISODES OF THE SOPRANOS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN ADVANCE, DO NOT READ READ AHEAD!!!!!

#78 SOPRANO HOME MOVIES - April 8, 2007
#79 STAGE 5 - April 15, 2007
#80 REMEMBER WHEN - April 22, 2007
#81 CHASING IT - April 29, 2007
#82 WALK LIKE A MAN - May 6, 2007
#83 KENNEDY AND HEIDI - May 13, 2007
#84 THE SECOND COMING - May 20, 2007
#85 THE BLUE COMET - June 3, 2007
#86 GOING HOME - June 10, 2007

Tension will mount between the New York and New Jersey families. Tony and the boys will get away for a while by heading to Atlantic City. However, Tony has a streak of bad luck and ends up having to borrow $200,000 from Hesh. In order to pay Hesh back, Tony sells Carmela's spec-house, which causes a big fight between the two. AJ gets dumped by Blanca during the Puerto Rican Day pride parade, afterwards going into a deep depression. Vito's widow approaches Tony about helping her troublemaking son. Kelli's dad is the catalyst that starts a new feud between Chris and Paulie. Bobby and Janice are living in Johnny Sack's old house and Tony gets mad when they don't keep it clean. AJ attempts suicide by drowning himself with weights in the family's pool, but Tony saves him in time. Uncle Junior, however, will also attempt suicide and will be successful. Meadow is arrested at a rally for illegal aliens and has to be bailed out of jail by Carmela. Paulie's brother makes an appearance. Phil finds out that Paulie has been skimming money on an asbestos-disposal job jointly run by the Soprano and Lupertazzi families. Already angry over the death of his brother, as well as one of his captains, Phil looks for someone to hit in New Jersey. He decides on Paulie's nephew, Little Paulie. However, the hit occurs after Little Paulie has picked up Paulie's mother/aunt and both are killed. This naturally sends Paulie into a rage and the New Jersey guys want revenge. Silvio demands answers but nobody in New York is in the mood for apologizing. After Phil turns down Tony's offer of compromise, Paulie is killed. New York also attemps to hit Tony, he survives, but his driver Perry is killed. Afterwards, Tony is picked up by the FBI, who play him a tape of Little Carmine being involved in the plan to hit him. They try to flip Tony but he refuses. As a result, Agent Harris has to go to "plan B." In one of his sessions with Dr. Melfi, Tony will have a major breakthrough. The second to the last episode, entitled "The Blue Comet," will run 80-90 minutes and be mostly in black and white. It will chronicle many of the main character's entrance into the mob. Tony contemplates a difficult choice given him by Carmela. Meadow is in a serious car accident. AJ inquires about going back to school. Both Chris and Meadow get offers from the west coast. Bobby is killed by New York while coming out of a hobby train store with his son. Silvio and Patsy are killed by New York outside the Bada Bing. The final episode, entitled "Going Home," will run 90-120 minutes and be directed by David Chase himself. The former beachhouse will act as a refuge for Tony and his family. Artie ponders a problem from his past. Benny shoots and kills Phil outside a gas station. While driving Tony in his Cadilac Escalade when he is high, Chris loses control of the car and they crash. Chris is severely hurt, gurgling blood, and Tony is forced to put him out of his misery by choking him to death. Afterwards, Tony breaks down and cries uncontrollably. There is a final scene between Tony and Dr. Melfi, having been added at the last minute during filming. The series comes full circle when some unexpected visitors show up at the Soprano household. The final scene takes place in an old fashioned icre cream soda shop.

* Fergie (Black Eyed Peas), Kevin Federline, Nancy Sinatra, and adult film star Gina Lynn will all make appearances in upcoming episodes. Drea De Matteo will appear again as Adriana in a dream Christopher has.
Bloodshot, with all due respect, the original poster is not "pretty much on" about Chris's death. The original poster's "spoiler" is nothing more than a mish mash of TV Guide blurbs (synopses of upcoming eps.) and rumors that he has pulled off every other Soprano Forum. The rumor of Chris's death in a car accident has been posted everywhere, along with the "mercy killing" by Tony. Lo and behold, the accident happened last night and, I for one, immediately thought, "Here we go. Chris buys it." I never, in a million years thought Tony would kill him. And, so, if the spoiler is that Chris dies, this guy hit it. But Chris's death, in and of itself, didn't shock me, nor, do I consider it the main point. The main point is that Tony killed him. Further, he almost seemed happy to have done it. Now look at the clear errors in the post. For example, the whole spec house mistake and that Phil kills Paulie's mother and Little Paulie. Not on target.

Also, the way this things written, it's clear that the poster took the preview blurbs ( Kelli's dad is the catalyst that starts a new feud between Chris and Paulie ) and posted speculation or spoilers from other threads (See The Deadwood Stage to figure out how much this guy stole from there).

In other words, if this guy hits on 1 in 5 things, everyone says, "well, he got that right." True, but look what he missed. So, if I say, in the last episode Tony and his family are hiding in a vacant house, Sil ponders how far to follow Tony, the last scene takes place in an ice cream parlor (all of these taken from Deadwood or TV Guide type blurbs) where Tony shoots Carm and Sil and, in reality, Tony shoots no one, but, he and the family do hide in a house, Sil does ponder how far to follow Tony and the last scene takes place in an ice cream parlor, do I get credit for being right 3 out of 4 times?

For what it's worth (and I clearly did not buy it at the time, but now am somewhat more convinced), an acquaintance of mine with ties to the NY actor scene told me several months ago that the grand arc of the season would be Tony in some sort of situation where he had to kill Christopher, after which fact he goes completely insane (the end for Tony).

I have no clue how valid it is but suddenly thinking he may have been less full of crap then I thought at the time...

anthony wrote:Mrbluesman, you got ocd or somethin? relax, nothing needs to be perfect. Throw up your version of the season ending spoiler, maybe I will congratulate you too!!
All due respect, but what the hell does OCD have to do with anything? Spoilers need to be perfect - that's what makes it a spoiler. If it's not dead-on, it ceases to be a spoiler, and becomes nothing but mere speculation.

There's no such thing as "your version of the season ending spoiler" or "my version" or "his version" or "her version" - There is exactly ONE spoiler - that is ONE scenario that will play out and could be potentially ruined for people. And the rest is just the result of careless, insignificant guesswork.

whatever bro, the sopranos spoilers are very far from moviespoiler.com or whatever. Someone is rarely spot on, and when they are, they usually watched a screening. There isn't only one when episodes aren't officially aired. It's considered spoiler material if it's in this area of the forums. If you don't consider this spoiler material, break the rules and start copying and pasting the information on this thread everywhere in the other topic/threads. Let's just see if flyonmelfiswall will accept it. Stooges - All due respect.

anthony wrote:whatever bro, the sopranos spoilers are very far from moviespoiler.com or whatever. Someone is rarely spot on, and when they are, they usually watched a screening. There isn't only one when episodes aren't officially aired. It's considered spoiler material if it's in this area of the forums. If you don't consider this spoiler material, break the rules and start copying and pasting the information on this thread everywhere in the other topic/threads. Let's just see if flyonmelfiswall will accept it. Stooges - All due respect.
Everything is a potential spoiler, until it's proven wrong. When it is proven wrong, it turns out it wasn't actually a spoiler - it wasn't accurate, and it therefore didn't 'spoil' the show for anybody. Turns out it was just a bunch of B.S. from someone looking for attention.

A spoiler from a reliable source is not equal to someone making up a scenario that sounds like a spoiler off the top of their head, without any support.

Anything that is a potential spoiler shouldn't be posted anywhere but here, you're correct. But after everything has finally aired, are you still going to consider all the off-the-wall, couldn't-be-further-from-the-truth posts "spoilers"?

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”