Re: Major Spoilers (Read With Caution!!!)

I think Wiseguy08 has the best batch of spoilage so far. Most was dead on last night like another said and he posted this well in advance of last nights episode. Im gonna cry my eyes out when some of the oldest characters get whacked such as Paulie, etc.

I watched that montage of all the whackings over the years that HBO had released before the start of this season and I got so teary-eyed when they showed Adriana. I still miss her...........

Kaleb wrote:Even made mention of Vito's degenerate son. Have to say I loved the political commentary here. Which I took it to be "having a gay father is better than having no father" :rolleyes:
Makes me sick to have that suggested in this show. This was a great show until season 6a when it really hit the low point. If I wanted to see Queer as Folk I would have subscribed to Showtime. I was reluctant to resubscribe to HBO for 6b but I'm too curious to find out how it ends.

Politics? That's a verboten term around here, apparently.

wow!!!! Sounds like many cool people will die.:icon_eek:

It all sounds reasonable, the only one I have a problem with is Chris dying with Tony choking him to death.
Chris: "All Russians aren't bad"
Paulie: "What about the Cuban Missile Crisis, when they pointed those rockets at us?"
Chris: "Damn, I saw that movie...I thought it was bullsh*t"

Makes me sick to have that suggested in this show. This was a great show until season 6a when it really hit the low point. If I wanted to see Queer as Folk I would have subscribed to Showtime.
thats why this show has been so brilliant, it keeps pushing the boundary more and more.
it doesnt mean that everyone has to agree or like it, i for one was very angry that the show had gone down that path and fealt more than sick thats for sure!
just look at the last episode with the 'shitting in the shower', what other show depicts things like that.
"He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator."

wiseguy08 wrote:Tension will mount between the New York and New Jersey families. Tony and the boys will get away for a while by heading to Atlantic City. However, Tony has a streak of bad luck and ends up having to borrow $200,000 from Hesh. In order to pay Hesh back, Tony sells Carmela's spec-house, which causes a big fight between the two.
Come on! This is the first paragraph, and already its wrong.

Tony doesn't HAVE to borrow after his bad luck, he borrows it before.

Tony doesn't sell Carm's spec house.

GRAIN OF SALT!!!

In order to pay Hesh back, Tony sells Carmela's spec-house, which causes a big fight between the two.

Forgive me, I know that I'm new at this board, but, come on. Someone who knows spoilers (with certainty) would know all the correct details. This spoiler is dead wrong, as someone noted above, in the first paragraph based on the above language. If whoever posted this knew what was going to happen, he would not have mistaken Tony's desire to grab some of Carm's profits to bet on the Jets with Tony selling Carm's spec house.

I went through this most of the first part of last season (i.e. Finn gets raped by Vito, Ade pops back up, Furio returns, etc., etc.

I don't mind posts like this when the person says "this is what I think will happen." It drives me crazy when (based on some unknown, mysterious first-hand knowledge) they say "this is going to happen."

billyp and mrbluesman, you guys are expecting too much from a spoiler. When I read this last week and watched the most recent episode last sunday, I felt like I knew what was going to happen. It wasn't spot on, but it was close, which is good enough and considered a "spoiler" for me. I was spoiled, I watched the episode almost predicting what was going to happen. Was it 100%, NO, but who gives a flying F**K, it still goes down as a spoiler if you're already "tipped" in on what will happen.

pitbulllv wrote:Hmm, it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that Bobby is killed in the episode "Blue Comet", after all, that is the name of a train.

Hey there Pitbulllv!

I surely do hope you are correct. I don't like Bobby much anymore and do hope that he gets his. I'm not sure exactly why or when I started disliking him. I think it might have something to do with his acting like such a baby when Tony tried to get his father to do the hit on Mustang Sally.

Or, maybe it had something to do with his sucker punching Tony up at the lake. I just can't seem to muster up much respect for someone who would sucker punch the boss like that - even if he was provoked.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind at all if Bobby got whacked. I'd like to see how Janice handles that. Somehow, I just don't think she would be all that broken up about it. I don't think Janice really loved Bobby for the sake of loving him so much as she loved the idea of having a husband. Does that seem strange? Does it seem possible to anyone else? Anyway, it sure would be a strong test of Aida's acting abilities - assuming that DC spends much time in a character study of Janice.

So, I hope you're right. Say, isn't it great that this is probably the only place where we can publicly wish for things like this to happen without people tsking and clucking at us and calling us monsters? If only they knew that some of us might actually wish for these kinds of things in real life, we'd be in a lot of trouble. Heh! Heh! Heh!

Tension will mount between the New York and New Jersey families. Tony and the boys will get away for a while by heading to Atlantic City. However, Tony has a streak of bad luck and ends up having to borrow $200,000 from Hesh. In order to pay Hesh back, Tony sells Carmela's spec-house, which causes a big fight between the two. AJ gets dumped by Blanca during the Puerto Rican Day pride parade, afterwards going into a deep depression. Vito's widow approaches Tony about helping her troublemaking son
Now, Anthony, everything that's listed in this post (save for the mistake about the house) could have been found by reading any synopsis of the show (TV Guide, etc.) or watching the previews. If this stuff ruins the show for you, you shouldn't read or watch any previews. In your definition, the blurb that runs in the TV Guide qualifies as a "spoiler."

I don't give a flying f**k whether spoilers are 100% or not, but, if someone's going to proclaim that they have a fact based spoiler, it should be 100%.

OK, now under your definition, here is a spoiler: someone (could be a minor character or could be a major character) will die before the end of the series. Hope that doen't ruin the show for you.

Incidentally, according to the HBO website, "This week, A.J. struggles with depression. Meanwhile, Kelli's dad is the unwitting catalyst of a new feud between Christopher and Paulie in Episode 82: "Walk Like a Man" this Sunday at 9PM. " Is that a spoiler, too?

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”