Re: Blanca as FBI plant?

I'm pretty sure Paulie was there on business. She came outside to hand him the ever-so incospicuous white envelope.

It's kind of a bummer that this chic seems kind of like a gold digger. I think the idea of AJ seperating himself from the mob life, and not becoming involved is what we're left to contemplate 'til winter or whenever. Blanca's character could induce some interesting storylines. AJ's obviously got it for her real bad. IMHO she's not a fed and it would be cool to see her produce some more sopranos in tha hood scenes. Hopefully not messin' up the game for the fam. There's enough to big stuff going on now I think.

</p>

The suggestion that Paulie might have been involved with her might not be too far off. I remember a previous episode, season 3?, which focused on Paulie a bit (a bit of guilt over killing Pussy?), and he was with a 'goomar' in a very cosy familial like situation. She had a young child at the time, who he picked up to take to bed, although, come to think of it, the child was a toddler and not a baby, I recall - so considering the time that has passed between seasons, it looks like Blanca is probably not the same woman, unless the continuity is sloppy. But I did remember that she seemed very young and resembled Blanca, but can't remember if she was Puerta Rican. I did wonder about Paulie and Blanca when he saw her and seemed a bit 'overly' friendly. Hmmm....

Blanca a gold digger....I think she's just written as a young single mother who's looking for fun and love in a lonely world, so to speak, and if she can get off with a toy boy who happens to have a bit of cash, that makes the situation a bit more comfortable. But who knows how it might develop.

Madonna wrote:The suggestion that Paulie might have been involved with her might not be too far off. I remember a previous episode, season 3?, which focused on Paulie a bit (a bit of guilt over killing Pussy?), and he was with a 'goomar' in a very cosy familial like situation. She had a young child at the time, who he picked up to take to bed, although, come to think of it, the child was a toddler and not a baby,
I seem to recall Paulies goomar being Carla from Scrubs in that episode.

Return to “Episode 6.12: Kaisha”