Re: Kaisha trailer - Speculation

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>I'm happy that we get to see Junior in one way or another before the final episode is done.<hr></blockquote>

Carmela's suspicions regarding Adriana (and by extension probably a lot of other things) have become conscious to her. Maybe she pays Corrado a visit to find out more about Ade, hoping she might get some Family business information out of him?

</p>

I actually might be in the minority here, but I think something rather large will happen in this episode. First of all, Vito's demise left alot to be desired. It really wasn't a surprise, at least to me; I saw it coming, there was no other way out for him (although they did a good job of setting up his AC pipe dream). So I am hoping this last episode has something else big in store for us.

Second of all, very little is actually shown in the trailer for the next episode. This leads me to believe that something big goes down. But this is just speculation, of course.

</p>

I really am intrigued by Phil's crew stating that Tony wanted to "get our attention". Do you think they are talking about killing Dom Gamiello (seeing it as retaliation for Vito) or some other act that Tony has undertaken.

It seemed to me that when Tony and SIl are talking about Vito's death, Tony didn't want to respond in a tit-for-tat murder-fest, but instead wanted to hurt Phil financially, because that's all he cared about. He asked Sil about one of Phil's warehouses or "wire-rooms". It was my suspicion that they were going to rob it or demand a piece of it from Phil. So perhaps that is what Tony does to get Phil's attention.

</p>

The shot of Carmela seemingly visiting someone in a hospital and taking them flowers
the more i see it, the more i think something may have happened to a dad Hugh and her visiting him will shed more light and even be the start of any resolution or further annoyance/hatred between the 2 of them which has been evident this season

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Carmela's suspicions regarding Adriana (and by extension probably a lot of other things) have become conscious to her. Maybe she pays Corrado a visit to find out more about Ade, hoping she might get some Family business information out of him?<hr></blockquote>

Does Junior even know what's going on with the Family anymore? Even if he did or does, knowing his current mental state, why would Junior's words have any credibility?

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Does Junior even know what's going on with the Family anymore? Even if he did or does, knowing his current mental state, why would Junior's words have any credibility?
<hr></blockquote>

I was probably being far-fetched there. – Sure he most probably knows nothing about current affairs and/or isn't able to process such information any more.

He might have got wind of Ade's fate though (?), and he obviously knows about most every clipping from the times when Tony sought his advice. In his current mental state, he might be talking about such things to people he mistakes for inner circle Family members. In fact, looking at him as a plot device, this is one of the few functions left for Junior I could think of now – a dangerous information leak. Him telling Carmela about, say, what happened to Jackie Jr. or Ralph could really set things in motion.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.11: Cold Stones”