Re: Episode Review and General Comments

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>phil was 100% looking like Dracula when he was coming out of the closet or armoire.
anybody got the duck joke?
Man walks into his house with a duck under his shoulder. He looks at his wife and says "this is the pig i've been f uckin." Wife says, "Thats not a pig, its a duck." The man says, "I wasnt talkin to you!"
and vito, its a bit annoying they always build up characters and then whack them when ppl got finally a bit used to them and their things.but ok, hes gone, at last .
<hr></blockquote>

He was talking to the duck, refering to his wife as the pig. LOL, it took me awhile to get it too.

</p>

BillyMac,

May I suggest that you have a trial-run before the actual event?

There can be problems running live chat. Some members may have to upgrade some of the drivers they use for the latest handling of audio and video. There are two software components from MacroMedia called Shockwave and Flash and I seem to recall some people couldn't use live chat until they upgraded a number of components on their PC.

You may also want to test someone who is on a Mac to be sure they have no problems as well.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... plishak</A> at: 5/21/06 8:39 pm

After re-watching the Vito death scene, I truly believe Phil was totally reluctant that Vito was being taken out.

The camera zoomed in on Phil's hand clutching the bedsheets as if he couldn't bare to watch... combined with the scene with him and just his wife... yeah, he didn't really want to kill Vito but obviously felt he had to... or was doing it for other reasons than what he made public.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Anyone else get the sneaking suspicion that Paulie may have ratted out Vito being back in town to New York?<hr></blockquote>

My impression was this was an example of DC's contempt for OC guys. They were all happy to shoot off their mouths as to what should be done when Vito was out of town.

But when he returned and it was time to step up and do the deed, most of them seemed to go very quiet - not just Paulie.

However, you may well be correct - though I doubt there is enough time left for us to ever find out.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... plishak</A> at: 5/21/06 8:46 pm

Splishak, in the words of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "you see much that is hidden, oh Great Tim". I am not savvy enough to pretend that I can make it work for everyone by myself, so your help and suggestions would be appreciated. perhaps we can use the private message feature to discuss these thing off-board. I want everyone to be able to access the chat and so I would value your assistance.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.11: Cold Stones”