Re: Where was the money borrowing frenzy?

This is just a guess on my part, but I suspect that one of the alternative endings for Vito had Tony's crew, fully aware that he was marked for death, borrowing heavily from Vito before they whacked him. Or perhaps Chase had filmed a few others borrowing from Vito, and then cut them out for whatever reasons. The borrowing scenes would have been comical as they began to pile up, and perhaps Chase felt the comedy disrupted the serious moods in this episode. As I said, just guesses on my part.

</p>

Yeah there was definitely some cut out scenes in Cold Stones the scene where the trunk closes they don't show that and if you go to HBO.com and play Turnpike trivia it has a question about Cold Stones it says "What did Terry buy with the Money he borrowed" we know he asks to borrow money but they don't show him buying anything I only hope that these so called alternate endings are included in the DVD release that would be awesome

</p>

SoccerStud, you are correct, of course, about the deleted scenes. I think you have said before that the only extras on the DVD's were a few narratives - usually by the director - but once also by Drea de Matteo (narrating the epi where she died).

It's very unfortunate since they don't even give a narrative for each episode. Only approx one half the episodes contain a narrative.

So, for those people who record the shows to DVD, I'd suggest saving your money and do not buy any DVD set. In my book, they are not worth very much money. All they contain (above and beyond the episodes) are a few narratives. I bought Season 5 for $75 and would be happy to sell it for $50.

However, if they saved the outtakes and deleted scenes, it would be fantastic if they offered a DVD for sale containing all of those for the 6.5 seasons. I would love that and would be happy to pay $100 for such a thing. It would be so sweet.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... plishak</A> at: 5/29/06 10:08 am

Return to “Episode 6.11: Cold Stones”