Re: Carmella and her thoughts on where Adrianna is?

Maybe Carmela is just more curious now because Ade's mother was kinda strong when she said your daughter is still alive....

I read posts elsewhere on the forum that suggest the same thing - that what Liz said to Carmela forshadows something happening to Meadow. Liz never actually says anything to Carmela about Meadow being "alive", i think she says "and how's your daughter? , baiting Carmela,and then adding "well mine's dead". That concept of the daughter paying for the sins of the father is, in my opinion, so heavy handed and contrived, and not to mention a rip off of Godafther 3. I can't really see Chase going down that path. However, since Ade was killed in season 5, I've thought that if the truth about her murder ever surfaced, it would be the beginning of the end for Tony. I'm realy not sure why, i just can't see people like Carmela and Meadow, taking somthing like that too lightly. I though the same thing about Jackie Jr. gettin clipped, but it really seems like theres strong possibility Adrianna's death being found out.

</p>

Re: Ade and FBI?

question: Can anyone explain what obligation the feds have to keep the identity of an informant under wraps once that informant has died?

I understand how they wouldn't want to advertise such info for strategic reasons ....but in a case like Ade's are they legally prohibited from telling Ade's mom that her daugther was an informant?

</p>

anybody realize how tony doesnt seem to say a single word to chris about carmellas verdict?maybe he is just playing wise guy, but a warning might be nice(or he is too wise/cool for it).

EdaMaria:i have no clue, did adriana maybe even have to sign a contract or something like that?
i could imagine though that there are laws to protect the fbi, so that they dont have to talk about it at all to anybody.

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>but in a case like Ade's are they legally prohibited from telling Ade's mom that her daugther was an informant? <hr></blockquote>

I don't know whether they are legally prohibited from divulging the name of a now deceased informant, but I can't think of 1 time on the show when the FBI has done that. You are correct that it probably doesn't make sense to do so strategically. And in the case of Adrianna, I doubt that they would want to let her mother know that the reason she was killed was because she was a cooperating witness....why give her a reason to blame the FBI for contributing to her daughter's death through incompetent handling?

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>question: Can anyone explain what obligation the feds have to keep the identity of an informant under wraps once that informant has died?<hr></blockquote>

Even if that was the case....the wouldn't be able to lift the obligation if they couldn't prove she is dead (no body) could they? Officially she is missing, and suspected only of being dead, right?

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.09: The Ride”