They shot me in my a**!

I'm wondering if Bobby will experience any repercussions with the rapper - having agreed upon the thigh as a street-cred establishing wound location, but missing and hitting his ass, which is more laughter than respect-inducing... his homies might start laughing at him and then he'll want his money back from Bobby.

</p>

Re: They shot me in my a**!

I've always wondered what would happen if the mob went to war with a gang. The mob seems to have its own rules about warfare (no wives, kids, etc.) but I don't know how things would shape up in a gang v. mafia war type situation. Seems like it would be an absolute mess.

Having said that, I seriously doubt the rapper who needed to get shot to develop street credibility has a posse waiting to back him up. And what's he going to do? Tell his boys about paying someone to shoot him?

I think Bobby's going to come out alright on this one.

</p>

on one of the seasons tony almost went to war with that rapper that tried to extort hesh. if any street gang or rap group went to war with the mafia, please the mafia would mop the floor with them. the mafia not only has about 40-60 killers (Jersey), they have political, and police protection. so it would be no contest.

</p>

I think this is a story line that is going to die with this episode. Its purpose may have been to provide a little comic relief and provide a way for Bobby to start earning more since Tony called him on it. As evidenced from the main rapper, this guy might not be as "gangsta" as he makes himself seen. I think he's also smart enough to avoid a mafia war.

</p>

a hysterical moment.. a classic bobby f-up, but there is no quesion whatever that the 'street cred' the rapper was after will turn into complete and utter derision for having been shot in the ass. how angry will his humiliation make him? that's what will determine how he chooses to deal with the fish. let's remember, bobby, like the others in the family, seems to have absolutely no fear of these 'gangsta's'... but that could prove to be their undoing in an all out bloodbath (an unlikely outcome in my opinion, but with the sopranos, one never knows, do one?)

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.04: The Fleshy Part of the Thigh”