Larry Boy Barese

Silvio divides the spoils from Paulie's latest score and heads off a territorial impasse between Bobby and Vito; Carmela turns to an unexpected source for help with AJ; Christopher turns to an old writing acquaintance, JT Dolan, for help in a new venture.
billymac
Underboss

Larry Boy Barese

Postby billymac » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:49 pm

For a guy who is under house arrest, Larry Boy Barese seems to be everywhere in this episode. He is at the "investors" meeting for Chris' movie project and he is also at the hospital.

</p>

HagensBing1977
Soldier

Re: Larry Boy Barese

Postby HagensBing1977 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:04 pm

He also made an appearance in Ep 2 at Eugene's funeral. Maybe he is done w/ house arrest, since the last it was mentioned was 2 years prior. Since house arrest is the last aspect of jailtime, maybe he is totally in the clear now. Larry Boy is a solid character, very believable, especially since he's been a captain since the very beginning. I enjoyed his reaction to Vito when the wiseguys received the good news about Tony.

</p>

ChristophersRelapse
Soldier

Postby ChristophersRelapse » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:00 pm

I've always been a Larry Boy fan, and have also taken to the thought that he is now off house arrest. If not than perhaps he cut a deal with someone, and they want him around as much as possible. hmmm.

</p>

jayneezy
Soldier

Postby jayneezy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:30 am

anything is possible......im sure nobody ever though Gene was in that position with the feds....anybody could be a rat.....

Why don't mention his son on the show anymore Albert?

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge.showUserPublicProfile?gid=jayneezy>jayneezy</A> at: 4/2/06 11:31 am

RDeol
Senior Associate

Postby RDeol » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:38 pm

I believe Albert is his brother. I could be wrong though?

</p>

The Original G Man
Junior Associate

Postby The Original G Man » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:44 am

You are correct, RDeal ... the Barese's are brothers.

</p>

skaliz
Junior Associate

Postby skaliz » Mon May 01, 2006 1:10 pm

actually I´m pretty sure Larry and Albert are cousins. I belive Albert refer to Larry as his cousin at a meeting (with Tony, Dick Barone, Richi and Jackie Jr) outdoors in the rain, talking about garbage-routes. Way back in season 2 i guess..

</p>

SoccerStud652
Senior Associate

Postby SoccerStud652 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:44 pm

Albert "Ally Boy" Barese: Cousin of Lawrence "Larry Boy" Barese; acting capo of the Barese crew when Larry Boy was in jail; soldier in the Barese crew.

Lawrence "Larry Boy" Barese: Capo of the Barese crew; cousin of Albert Barese; Godfather of Benny Fazio.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.03: Mayham”