Difficult, but not impossible

The scene when Bobby and Chris came over to lecture AJ was great. The generation gap was very obvious, it seemed like the style of dress and haircuts had a lot to do w/ it. Since Chris and Bobby are technically related to AJ, it would make sense that they would be the ones to tell him to stay away from Uncle Junior. When AJ stated that getting to Uncle Junior in his current capacity was "Difficult, not impossible", it showed how immature and inexperienced AJ really is, compared w/ those guys. Getting his lines from Godfather II remined me when Jackie Jr. held a wanna-be "sit-down" and rested his head on his hands like Michael Corleone.

</p>

Re: Difficult, but not impossible

I hate to re-raise a point that I had made earlier, but I feel like it might have gotten lost in the shuffle.

How do we think Carm (and now that he's awake, Tony) would feel about AJ trying to buy a gun?

They lost it when he got busted breaking into his school. Will Chris and Bobby Bacala tell Tony about AJ trying to get a gun?

The subject hasn't really been addressed here, but I think its potentially a fairly sizeable plot point, and definitely one worth thinking about in advance.

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.03: Mayham”