Re: Episode Review (post all general comments here)

First, great episode. But we all knew that.

The first three things sticking in my head:

1) AJ threatening violence (a first?), and seeming to actually mean it. Is this just an empty threat?

2) What's with the ID mix up? I'm coming up empty on first reflections.

3) Was Tony's coma spat with the monks a comment on his crappy karma, and also tying into the revisit of the heaven/hell issue in real life with Carm?

I'm sure I'll get more out of a second viewing on demand tomorrow, but for now those are questions that are sticking.

</p>

Powerful

That was a powerful episode seeing Tony like that was messed up, I like how they played the dream angle and how it coincided with him in the coma. Paulie was hillarious with the camera man. The first song Carmela played for him I believe that's the same song from "Guy walks into phyciatrists office" when he is behind the wheel and crashes into the post. Aj talking about getting Uncle Junior, and flunking it's obvious Tony needs to come out of a coma quickly because AJ is headed down the path he never wanted him to go down. Janice putting on the amped up drama definitely emulated Livia to the tee. Can't wait as always til next week lots of plot set ups brewing.

</p>

This is one of those episodes I await the expert analysis from the experts (FOMW).

Dont really know what to think, Looks like Tony is in this for the long haul. Which means fighting within the family over who should get what. Couple of questions I have;

What did the two arabs talkin to chris in Satin Dolls symbolize or mean?

That open incision was disgusting. ANyone care to elaborate what exactly it was?

AJ clubbing in NY? Guess it means he doesnt go to strausberg state or whatever. Now that hes flunked out I def see him getting into the other family. Starting with doin something to junior.

ANyone notice Tony as Kevin Finnity lost his jersey accent. Well maybe not neccessarily a jersey accent but the tony soprano mob boss accent.

How about the symboloism of non mob boss tony having ahlzeheimers?

Feel free to comment. My spelling was horrible in this thread sorry.

</p>

This is one of those episodes I await the expert analysis from the experts (FOMW).

Dont really know what to think, Looks like Tony is in this for the long haul. Which means fighting within the family over who should get what. Couple of questions I have;

What did the two arabs talkin to chris in Satin Dolls symbolize or mean?
<span style="color:yellow;">I think that was likely in reference to Chris' earlier conversation with Agent Harris that he'd "know one of these suicide bomber pricks if they bit him in the ass".

</span>

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... lounge>The Mick</A> at: 3/19/06 9:14 pm

Return to “Episode 6.02: Join the Club”