Re: AJ with Junior

I don't see tony speaking to AJ about any thing other than boats- (my 2 cents). Tony did not like the idea of AJ chosing event planning as a degree- they really have nothing in common.
he still loves his son to death. that what counts . but AJ is not ready for the life nor does Tony want him involved in it .
Carmela would have a heart attack-lol

</p>

Re: AJ joining family?

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Lets say he actually kills Junior or just critically injurs Junior - like Sil said at Gene's funeral, Tony chooses what to do with Junior and this would possibly lead to a Jackie Jr. situation where tony has to decide if he has to take out his own son for the fact that he did shoot a made guy (unsanctioned) and in doing so, went against Tony and the others.<hr></blockquote>
tony is NOT going to have his son whacked regardless of what AJ does to Junior, none of the other guys IMO even really consider Junior the boss (in name only or otherwise)
<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Bobby would have just cause...after all Junior is a made man...the boss of a family (even if only in name). The rules are the rules. No one knows this better than Tony Soprano. What if he awakes from his coma to find his son's life in danger. Tony always says "family is what matters most". He's going to wanna protect AJ and his family. Who knows what other alleigances could be formed in the coming episodes, other big players could side with Junior and Bobby, and also come after AJ. There may be only one way out for TS and co....the witness protection program......what do you guys think??<hr></blockquote>
what other big players? like i said above no1 else really considers Junior the boss... each of them knows that Tony is the undisputed Boss of this family and if bobby made the utterly huge mistake of trying to take out AJ, Tony would have absolutely no problem whatsoever making Janice a widow...

and i gotta say, with all due respect, some of the speculation and discussions going on are pretty ridiculous all around... how can any1 really think that Tony's own son would ever be in danger from anyone within the "family" and also theres no comarison here to Jackie Jr... Jackie Jr and Co. shot at 2-3 made guys and killed another associate trying to hold up a card game for no good reason...

AJ's OWN UNCLE shot and tried to kill his FATHER, granted it may have been because of the dementia or whatever, but thats a slightly bigger reason to want to take out junior than Jackie and Co. ever had for there little scam...

</p>

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>and i gotta say, with all due respect, some of the speculation and discussions going on are pretty ridiculous all around... how can any1 really think that Tony's own son would ever be in danger from anyone within the "family" and also theres no comarison here to Jackie Jr... Jackie Jr and Co. shot at 2-3 made guys and killed another associate trying to hold up a card game for no good reason...<hr></blockquote>
It would not have to be AJ going after Junior to start down a road in which AJ could be compared to Jackie Jr. Who is to say that AJ won't get involved with the wrong crowd regardless of what he does towards his uncle. The fact that he even says "put a bullet in his...head" is a phrasing we have yet to hear from him and may suggest he is picking up at least the lingo if not the life already.

But if AJ does get mixed in with the wrong crowd, it is not crazy to consider that he may provide another instance in which Tony would have to make a decision between his life and his family (which I would include Jackie, Jr. in to a point. No doubt, he cared for the boy at first.)

This is not to say AJ would be good at such a life...and in fact, that would probably be what lead to something like the above happening.

</p>

i think its crazy to think that Tony would EVER order the death or have any hand in the death of AJ regardless of the pressure that may be placed on him by the rest of "family"...

if he's this messed up over him having a "mother that didnt love him" imagine the mental strain he would have knowing he directly caused the death of his own son and we all know how important sons are in the italian family...

i just cant wrap my mind around the fact that anyone honestly believes that Tony would EVER, order the hit on his own son... i mean c'mon regardless of what AJ ever did... for all his faults, Tony is a loving, dedicated father who wants his children to live long, happy lives and everything Tony has done and will do is for his children...

<div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

AJ the rat?

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>i think its crazy to think that Tony would EVER order the death or have any hand in the death of AJ regardless of the pressure that may be placed on him by the rest of "family"...<hr></blockquote>

I don't think there's any chance at all that Tony would order AJ killed for anything he did to Junior. What would happen, however, if AJ got involved in the life, screwed up, got arrested, and started cooperating? If his son was rat, then Tony would have a real decision to make...

</p>

AJ/Jr.

<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">Moved from another thread:</span>

SkinnyGinny

Civilian
Posted: 3/25/06 11:55 am
Vito/Sil & AJ/Jr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also i have been reading alot about how if AJ wacks Jr. than he should be killed and all that. now this is wrong, IF and is stress IF, AJ is given the green light than he would be opening the door into OC. now that is a great way to get in, the guy tries to take out the boss, he is on trial, so now there is no risk of him being flipped. the only thing is that Tony would never give the green light, Jr. is obviusly sick and didnt mean to shoot tony. And Tony loves Jr. and he would hurt him if he didnt deserve it. But than again if maybe Chris seeing that AJ is going to do it anyways, helps him so he doesnt get cought, that would be intresting too.

</p>

No it's not possible

I just can't see AJ as a wiseguy he's too spoiled and not tough at all. I mean c'mon AJ whack sombody?? Everyone's forgetting that junior is most likely going to be in a mental institution or prison untill he dies, so AJ can't get to him. Like Tony said to Melfi "AJ? In my business? He'd never make it"

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.02: Join the Club”