Re: Furio

Taking an educated guess here but seeing as this week's episode is speculated to be some sort of dream of Tony's (or at least part of it) I could see Furio being a part of it and IMDB just mixing up the Season 6 episode he appeared on.

"What is this, the FUCKIN' UN NOW?"</p>

Re: ?

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Taking an educated guess here but seeing as this week's episode is speculated to be some sort of dream of Tony's (or at least part of it) I could see Furio being a part of it and IMDB just mixing up the Season 6 episode he appeared on.<hr></blockquote> by JohnnySac

IMDB has a running cast list of the main cast. They get credit untill members come along and update it. I've already edited out several actors not in "Members Only" but it takes a couple days to process and legitamize it. The lession is don't trust IMDB on episodes yet to be aired, it's not always correct.

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>just re-watched the episode and still no sign of patsi parasi. he is definetly not in the scene in front of the pork store when agent harris shows up.<hr></blockquote> by stonedcrazyguy

Patsy can be seen sitting in the background when Tony answers the phonecall from Hesh.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... store>Pork Store</A> at: 3/14/06 11:42 pm

Return to “Episode 6.01: Members Only”