FBI visits Satriales

Does anyone else find it totally unbelieveable that the FBI would stop by Satriales, introduce themselves by name and shake hands with the mobsters? Like they would spend money at a mob deli? Feh.

I enjoyed the uncomfortable look on Janice's face as she breast fed her baby with her Rolling Stones tattoo showing. Nice contrast between her responsibilities and a visible sign of her wild youth.

I assume that she's been promoting conflict between her husband and Tony at every opportunity.

I wonder if that gun that Junior used to shoot Tony was used in any other crimes. Both of them were too incapacitated to get rid of it "properly".

The interesting part about the Carmella/Angie car thing is that Angie is making her business run profitably. Carmella, for all her superior airs, has made a horrible mess out of her project. Two years and they've only done the framing, and it all has to be torn down and started from scratch thanks to her dad's incompetence. She's probably never had more self-doubt. That coupled with seeing the Ginny Sack lose everything must make her quake in her monolos.

I know we didn't get too good a look at Meadow, but her look reminds me of Michael Corleone's messed-up sister.

</p>

Re: FBI visits Satriales

"Does anyone else find it totally unbelieveable that the FBI would stop by Satriales, introduce themselves by name and shake hands with the mobsters? Like they would spend money at a mob deli? Feh."

And this you know because of your personal experiences with the FBI and mob? Feh.

The agents obviously have a repoir with tony and the crew, they joke around about tails...its well known theyre after them, why would it be odd for them to go to Satriales...its not like they would have to hide...T. KNOWS who they are. Feds have to eat too. It certainly can’t hurt to drop by there and see what known felons are hanging out together.

</p>

Speaking of that scene, I wonder why they deleted the part where Chris talks to them ("I don't think you come here for the sandwiches, I think you come 'cause you miss us).

</p>

Re: You're Right

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Does anyone else find it totally unbelieveable that the FBI would stop by Satriales, introduce themselves by name and shake hands with the mobsters? Like they would spend money at a mob deli? Feh.<hr></blockquote>

The FBI in "real life" has relationships with most of the bosses. It's not like they don't know that they are there watching their every move. And in Goodfellas they even wake them up (the feds in the car) when they are leaving so they can continue to tail them as they drive around town. They don't care. Being scared of them would almost be an admission of guilt. Why would you not want to interact with the feds if you didn;t have anything to hide?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Crystal meth in the bathtub, blood splattered in the sink
Lyin around in the aftermath, it's all worse than we think"

</p>

Agent Harris

Did anybody else catch Harris' line about being in Afghanistan? Wonder if he was over there investigating the whole Matush thing. After all Ade did tell the FBI that Matush is "very religious and he always sending money to his family in Pakistan..."

</p>

Return to “Episode 6.01: Members Only”