Re: feech la manna

i think the answer is undoubtedly yes. I think this year will flashbacks on the period of time where Tony was comin up, the relationships he made with silvio and paulie, and even pussy and jackie & richie aprile. You could even think Ralphie could get thrown in there in a comical way. I think that's a big reason that Steve Buschemi's character got added....to add to this young hood history of Tony. Why do you think they chose to have Tony give Christopher a lecture about the up and coming made guy and what he has to endure?

</p>

re

Well said Bacala; I've heard there are a few flashbacks this season which would make sense. Also Davd Chase has made it clear he didn't want the show to repeat itself. Obviously there will be some very small repititions but focusing on the old days is a whole new mix

</p>

feed the boss?

i think it was mentioned by ralphie that feech was the boss at the time tony knocked over the card game..could be wrong...on the same topic, does anyone have a "don" history of the soprano family...i know if we go back it's tony, junior, jackie, and the "old man", believe his name was demayo...but does feech fit in there somehwere?

</p>

re

rightfielder I missed that, what episode do they imply he's dead? Richie Aprile took that jacket off his back supposedly, and said "he didn't come back after that", but don't necessarily think he meant he was dead. Other than that reference the only other I remember was the story about Jackie and Tony sticking up Feech's card game.

</p>

Re: re

Actually, I just watched that episode last night. The guy Richie took the jacket from was Roco DeMeo. As far as him being dead, they never came out and said that, but the way Ralphie described him was "there was this old guy named...feech lamana" so I could definitely see how this could imply him being dead.

</p>

Re: re

richie mentioned feech too in season 2 when he met Tony for the first time in the mall. he was reminding Tony that he saved him and his buddies from the "hit parade" for busting Feech's game. He said he would have gotten a heck of beating...interesting.

</p>

Return to “Episode 5.01: Two Tonys”