5x02, THE RATPACK

Does anyone know all of the music used in The Rat Pack episode? I know a few.

ROY ORBISON- CRYING
ROLLING STONES-UNDERCOVER

I am trying to find the song used when Chris is in the club with Ade, little Paulie, and the "maid" of honer". And the song when Tony is keeping an eye on Feech, as he hands money to Blundetto.

That Stones song was classic. Who would have thought The Stones had good music in the eighties? I always think of that time as them Steel Wheeling it!

</p>

Re: 5x02, THE RATPACK

BTW, Stones members Keith Richards and Charlie Watts are die-hard 'Sopranos' fans. They bring the DVDs of the show with them when they are on tour.
There was even a runour that Keith and Charlie were going to appear on 'The Sopranos' as British gangsters!
Too bad it never happened.

</p>

that song

some great music have been used in this season so far. i love it.
what was that song that was playin when Ade, chris and the maid of honor were in the club.

it went like this

" i don mind spending everyday in the puring rain, in your corner".........somethin like that...

i really want this song.....i hope someoen coud help. thx

</p>

Re: 5x02, THE RATPACK

Mr Hess wrote:BTW, Stones members Keith Richards and Charlie Watts are die-hard 'Sopranos' fans. They bring the DVDs of the show with them when they are on tour.
There was even a runour that Keith and Charlie were going to appear on 'The Sopranos' as British gangsters!
Too bad it never happened.

</p>

In the Sopranos book that HBO put out shortly after the series finale, Aida Turturro tells a story of meeting Keith Richards for the first time. Apparently he was keen to see the Stones tattoo on her chest, only to be disappointed to find out it was only make-up.
What violin?!

Return to “Music on The Sopranos”