Song Question (S01E02 "46 Long")

Would anyone here happen to know the name of the song playing in the background of the episode's first Bada Bing scene where Georgie, the club's inept bartender, tells Tony he can't figure out how to work the new phone. It sounds like such a rockin' tune from what little I was able to hear that I'd love to track it down and listen to it all the way through. So far I've been able to identify every other single song in the whole episode with the singular exception of that one, which for some strange reason isn't credited anywhere on the soundtracks etc. Any help from fellow Sopranos fans on this one would be greatly appreciated by me. Thank you. :smile:

Re: Song Question (S01E02 "46 Long")

Hi Munk,

I'm way out of the loop on most contemporary music, so I have no idea what the song is or who is performing it. But it sounds like the "hook" lyric is "dirty senorita" (as in "she's a dirty senorita".) You probably already figured that out, but maybe googling that lyric can help you locate the tune. Good luck.:icon_biggrin:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Music on The Sopranos”