Sopranos Soundtrack CD

There are several tracks that appear on the Sopranos Soundtrack CD that HBO does not have listed on their web site as appearing in any episodes. I'm trying to figure out which episode each one is used in. I believe this CD only includes music from the first two seasons so that narrows it down.

Track 07: Them featuring Van Morrison - Mystic Eyes
Track 08: Bruce Springsteen - State Trooper
Track 09: Bo Diddley - I'm A Man
Track 10: Elvis Costello - Complicated Shadows
Track 11: Nick Lowe - The Beast In Me

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Re: Sopranos Soundtrack CD

prof_d_boiz wrote:There are several tracks that appear on the Sopranos Soundtrack CD that HBO does not have listed on their web site as appearing in any episodes. I'm trying to figure out which episode each one is used in. I believe this CD only includes music from the first two seasons so that narrows it down.

Track 07: Them featuring Van Morrison - Mystic Eyes
Track 08: Bruce Springsteen - State Trooper
Track 09: Bo Diddley - I'm A Man
Track 10: Elvis Costello - Complicated Shadows
Track 11: Nick Lowe - The Beast In Me

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
The Beast in Me is the ending song from the first episode, "The Sopranos" and Mystic Eyes, if remember right is from "Down Neck" during one of the flash back moments. The other ones I am not completely sure about.

Bruce Springsteen - State Trooper is played at the end of the last episode of the first season. The song plays as TOny and his family eat at Artie's during the storm and during the credits.

Bo Diddley - I'm A Man is played in the first episode during Chris's first murder which is also the first murder shown on the show.

kubkins wrote:Bruce Springsteen - State Trooper is played at the end of the last episode of the first season. The song plays as TOny and his family eat at Artie's during the storm and during the credits.

Bo Diddley - I'm A Man is played in the first episode during Chris's first murder which is also the first murder shown on the show.
Just out of curiosity, are we meant to believe that the pork store murder is Chris's first murder? I know he is concerned about it in the next couple of episodes because of bad dreams and such. Just didn't seem like he was a rookie.

Return to “Music on The Sopranos”