Re: Promo's "Paint It Black"

CaliberCutChops wrote:I have been trying to download this song through ITunes, but cannot find a link. I found the correct album "The Black-Man's Burdon" by Eric Burdon & War, and it is the first track but I don't want to get the entire album. Anyone can help me out, because it's a great and energetic track.

See ya
There should be a place to click "buy song" to the right of the price in the window. Or is it saying you need to purchase the whole album to get that single song? Because I found it on the Best of Eric Burdon cd (if it is the version we are looking for) on iTunes

I really liked the trailer and the music. It's fast-paced and "in your face" but I think the end of the series will be too.
Guns fired, furniture thrown, Junior attacking someone, AJ crying.. I think all hell will break lose in the very end - the hell that season 6 part 1 has slowly built up to. It's quiet before the storm...
The lyrics also suggest dramatic and unsuspected twists: "I really could not foresee this thing happening to you"
Painting everything black really describes Tony too

delvis_crasho wrote:Ha, I knew it had to be Eric Burdon singing - just didn't sound like the version he did with The Animals. Thanks a lot, jouster. Great tune to get us prepared for what's coming.
Actually, this version of "Paint it Black" is not by Eric Burdon & The Animals - But rather Eric Burdon & War. An important distinction, as the version featuring The Animals is a very different song.

Return to “Music on The Sopranos”