Re: RE: This Show Was The Beginning of Tony's Downfall

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>But do you guys cook dinner as you watch the show?<hr></blockquote>

are you kidding me? Tony ordered the hit on jackie jr, he was just so damn smart as to do it in such a round about manner that it could only be attributed to ralph. hence christopher's appreciation at the funeral. "How you handled that, so it wouldn't stick to any of us. anyway, im sorry i was mushad there. im only here out of respect to you T."

tony insinuated over and over again that ralph could give jr a pass, but also, would that really be appropriate for a captain to do in that situation?

it was T and his most cunning.

</p>

Re: This show was the beginning of Tony's downfall

I think that Tony's crew is gonna turn against him before it's all over. They see that he is this cold person that can kill a close family member which makes them think how insignificant their lives are to him. He lied to his crew during that birthday party in the last episode about protecting family and then he kills Tony B. What's gonna happen is each one of Tony's crew is gonna put a bullet in him just like Caesar's people all stuck a knife in him.

</p>

Actually, I think just the opposite will happen. Had he not whacked Tony B his crew may have turned against him, but by taking his cousin out he avoided a potentially dire situation with NY. Tony placed all of his men at risk for protecting his defiant cousin who killed a captain's (Phil Leotardo) brother. This was a completely unsactioned hit and there would have been more bloodshed between NJ/NY had Tony not acted accordingly. He then showed his leadshership by squashing his beef with Johnny Sac and laying the groundwork for a solid business relationship between the two. Now with Johnny Sac being indicted and possibly going to prison, it is anyone's guess what the future holds for Tony.

</p>

I tend to agree with the viewpoint that killing Tony B. was actually one of the best decisions Tony could have made, both for the Family and for himself. When I say best decision for himself, I mean one in line for the moral structure that Tony has set up for himself. The biggest problem for Tony, as I see it, is not so much that he does immoral things, but rather that he acts inconsistently. Killing Tony B. was one of the most balanced, reasoned, and dare I say, fair things he could do. It was one of the acts that actually could be seen as a merging point for the 'two Tonys,' one further step to ending the duality so to speak.

Return to “Episode 5.13: All Due Respect”