Re: Chase's eulogy letter to James Gandolfini

I related to Chase identifying with Gandolfini and their shared heritage. Though I am not religious I could vividly visualize Chase's description of an unfilmed end scene of an episode where Tony lost in Meadowlands getting on a bus like a normal person with the Joan Osborne song "What if God was one of us" playing in the background as the credits roll. He perfectly captured for us the essence of the character of the real man who was cast as one of television's great screen characters of the ages.

I agree I think the whole letter should be reproduced in a thread. I will leave it to you and your thoughts. Thank you fly.

Re: Chase's eulogy letter to James Gandolfini

I related to Chase identifying with Gandolfini and their shared heritage. Though I am not religious I could visualize Chase's vivid description of an unfilmed end scene of an episode where Tony lost in Meadowlands getting on a bus like a normal person with the Joan Osborne song "What if God was one of us" playing in the background as the credits roll. He perfectly captured for us the essence of the character of the real man who was cast as one of television's great screen characters of the ages.

I agree I think the whole letter should be reproduced in a thread. I will leave it to you and your thoughts. Thank you fly.

Return to “James Gandolfini Remembered”