Re: Boardwalk Empire

DH, I'm totally open to whatever you guys want to do. I think this thread should remain one for sort of "pre show" commentary, so we will at least want to start new threads to comment on substantive things as they arise.

A weekly episode thread would probably be good. I don't think we're going to end up with more than 6-8 posters contributing, so something that small should do it, although folks are certainly welcome to make topical threads as the need for them arises.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: Boardwalk Empire

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:Thanks for that article, bloodshot.

How many here are in favor of a subform dedicated to this show right off the bat? We have one for Mad Men, but considering Winter's prominence and length of tenure on the show, I'm thinking this one is going to draw the interest of a LOT of Sopranos fans and is equally if not more deserving, right off the bat. On the other hand, we could wait and see how much discussion is generate.

Anyone want to weigh in?
Hi All,

I found / joined the Chase Lounge towards the end of the Sopranos, so I missed out on a lot of the great discussions. However, I would be all for a Boardwalk Empire subgroup (at least I could contribute to discussions instead of lurking around all the time).

Just my 2 cents.:icon_wink:

Return to “Boardwalk Empire”