Re: General Chatroom Alert

jouster wrote:I managed to be away from the computer when someone came by last time, so let's try this again...

I stopped by the forum and saw you in there all by your lonesome. So I popped in but, to quote Phil Collins, "No reply at all, yes no reply at all.":icon_biggrin:

Maybe we could revive Sunday chats. The rewatch threads sure aren't stirring much activity.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Hey, I stopped by Sunday @ 10:15 CST. So I did my part.:icon_biggrin:

I actually resumed the rewatch with my brother tonight. The bad news is that we were on 46 Long, so I'm way behind. We hope to do 2-3 episodes week after next (we're both out of town next weekend for a wedding) so that at least we aren't losing any more ground.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

mperkins, no one has used it regularly since the week of the finale. But jouster lives to chat.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: So he has gone in a few times, and I've always missed him when he's been in there. That is until today. We chatted this afternoon for a few minutes.

I've stated that we could try a Sunday evening thing in connection with the re-watch. But no one (including myself) is really posting in the re-watch threads, so it seems much too much to expect chat participation.

I'm thinking about taking a two week break in the rewatch after the first season to allow stragglers like me to try to catch up in one fell swoop. Then perhaps we could have a chat that Sunday before beginning season 2.

At the very least, I hope we'll have some chat sessions as the convention date is finalized and nears.

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:I'm thinking about taking a two week break in the rewatch after the first season to allow stragglers like me to try to catch up in one fell swoop. Then perhaps we could have a chat that Sunday before beginning season 2.

At the very least, I hope we'll have some chat sessions as the convention date is finalized and nears.

A good idea, I've been itching to chat lately, too.

Yeah, I don't know why there isn't anything going on in the re-watch threads, I thought it would be a real treat to subject the old episodes to the same level of analysis we've given the most recent ones. I guess so much of the thrill of discussion tied into trying to guess what was coming next. A trip down memory lane just doesn't have the same allure, apparently.

If anyone happens to log in, I'm in the chatroom now!

Return to “Boardwalk Empire”