Michael Imperioli in US remake of Mad Dogs

Just to let people know that Imperioli is starring in the new Amazon pilot of the remake of a British series called Mad Dogs. It's about a group of 4 guys who take a trip to Belize to see an old friend when events take a unexpected and dark turn. I'm going to watch it tomorrow to see if it's any good. Amazon has green-lighted it for a series so it should be good.
"I use the technique of positive visualization. How come I always feel undermined?"

Re: Michael Imperioli in US remake of Mad Dogs

You know, I just recently realized Amazon were getting into the production (or at least the distribution of original movies-serials). I think Woody Allen has actually signed with them to do one, which is kind of mind blowing. Amazon is very close to ruling the world, LOL.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: Michael Imperioli in US remake of Mad Dogs

It's great that Amazon does this as so most writers who can't get their pilots green lighted from other studios can come here, they get their pilot shown to the world (instead of a small team of corporate officials) and then can decide if it is good for a series or not. There's probably no censorship too like HBO, although I'm not sure how much creative control Amazon has. Probably not that much as they are just starting out.
"I use the technique of positive visualization. How come I always feel undermined?"

Return to “Television”