A Horrible Dream I Had - Sopranos Season 7

After watching the bastardized version of "College" and "Pax Soprana" on A&E last night (sue me, it was in HD), I had this extended dream that HBO decided to produce a seventh season of The Sopranos without David Chase's consent (which they could technically do, since they own the rights to everything). In the dream, all the main cast was back with a few exceptions: no Edie Falco (recast with another actress) and no AJ or Meadow. But Chris, Vito, Furio, and Johnny Sack were back. All I really remember was a big mobster fight scene in the woods, Chris talking about killing Tony, and an dream sequence of Tony's where he's a Roman soldier, using a spear to fight off other soldiers. And of course, in this dream I also had access to the HBO website, where I was shocked to discover that none of the usual writers or directors were involved, all no-names (nary a Van Patten or Winter in sight!).

I remember feeling very angry while experiencing this dream, actually having a conversation with someone that this season ruins the ending of "Made in America", even if it takes place beforehand. The last dream about the show I had was an entire flashback episode, which showed Tony, Ralph, Vito, Jackie Aprile, and Silvio in their 20's, pulling off schemes.

Just had to get that out of my system. Anybody else have dreams about the show since it ended?

Re: A Horrible Dream I Had - Sopranos Season 7

LOL, Sopranos without Chase, Falco, Winter, et. al. would truly be a nightmare.

I have had a couple/few Soprano dreams since I started watching the series, but I don't think I've had any since it ended. If I have one in the future, I hope it features a great storyline.:icon_biggrin:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “The Movie Never Ends”