Re: A few suggestions for those of you who are lost on Sunda

in response:

i never said he sucked dick...i said "If you are a true die hard chase hater now, make this your night to write him your weekly letter telling him how much dick he should and probably does suck."

for one..i'm not a die hard chase hater....therefore i don't care if he does or does not suck dick. "IF YOU ARE" should have given this away..but i guess not.

then I said "haha and that's what puts me a set above DC....i can do the same thing on a forum that he took him 8 1/2 years to do on T.V.

:P
jasn"

this was in response to SilvioMancini's comment "I find your posts ambigous!LOL"

which he said because I made the comment about the ambiguity of the "finale".

i NEVER said i was better than David Chase...not once...nope never. I was being funny in response to Silvio's quite humorous comment.....

basically a "i can be more ambiguous in a stupid forum post than DC can in the sopranos finale"

and to elaborate on the dick sucking comment...i have indeed seen several posts in which fans have said that chase sucks dick because they are pissed about the ending

the comment was made as a JOKE (just like the whole post in fact) toward those people who have actually talked about writing him letters telling him how bad he sucks because of the "finale".

now MY personal opinion...yes the finale sucked...but oh well the rest of the show was GREAT and I also made reference to this with the comment about watching other great shows with shitty endings...

damn I wish people would actually THINK for a second before jumping my shit...

and please don't put words in my mouth just because you don't get what I was saying.

thanx,
jasn

JonnySoprano wrote:Chest rockwell, i find your post the most insulting and inaccurate one on these forums.

The views and opinions on here are a little more thought provoking than just throwing insults at david chase because you dont like the ending. I am amazed at how you can place yourself above him with such an immature argument.

Yeah, i understand your not pleased with the ending, but to make comments like chase sucking cock?? What the f is that?? Weird, thats what i say.

I, like anyone would listen to someone who is not happy about the show but the drivel you wrote is beyond ridiculous and i dont think there should be any place for that on a forum littered with some great insight.

that's because you didn't understand my post. go back and reread it and find ANY place that i said "Chase sucks cock."

chest_rockwell wrote:that's because you didn't understand my post. go back and reread it and find ANY place that i said "Chase sucks cock."

Maybe the other places you saw quotes similar to yours were there because they were not as nice as this site. Some message boards will allow people to post anything.

Quit while you are still allowed on this board. If you don't realize why your posts are offensive then you just don't get it.

This is not where people come to "talk" like the Soprano's characters. This is where they come to discuss the writing, series, characters, music, plot, story line etc.

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with the management of this board.

However, I do think I understand the purpose of this board.

chest_rockwell wrote:in response:

i never said he sucked dick...i said "If you are a true die hard chase hater now, make this your night to write him your weekly letter telling him how much dick he should and probably does suck."

for one..i'm not a die hard chase hater....therefore i don't care if he does or does not suck dick. "IF YOU ARE" should have given this away..but i guess not.

then I said "haha and that's what puts me a set above DC....i can do the same thing on a forum that he took him 8 1/2 years to do on T.V.

:P
jasn"

this was in response to SilvioMancini's comment "I find your posts ambigous!LOL"

which he said because I made the comment about the ambiguity of the "finale".

i NEVER said i was better than David Chase...not once...nope never. I was being funny in response to Silvio's quite humorous comment.....

basically a "i can be more ambiguous in a stupid forum post than DC can in the sopranos finale"

and to elaborate on the dick sucking comment...i have indeed seen several posts in which fans have said that chase sucks dick because they are pissed about the ending

the comment was made as a JOKE (just like the whole post in fact) toward those people who have actually talked about writing him letters telling him how bad he sucks because of the "finale".

now MY personal opinion...yes the finale sucked...but oh well the rest of the show was GREAT and I also made reference to this with the comment about watching other great shows with shitty endings...

damn I wish people would actually THINK for a second before jumping my shit...

and please don't put words in my mouth just because you don't get what I was saying.

thanx,
jasn
[J. Walter Weatherman]And that's why you should use emoticons[/J. Walter Weatherman]*

I saw that you suggested "if you are a diehard Chase hater" however, many of the "activities" all seemed to have a theme of Chase hating which is surely why the entire post was taken as it was. Were I you, I'd simply recognize what Fly is saying, and move on. I'm sure she would be perfectly happy to discuss it with you via PM. But we really don't need another "you didn't understand what I was saying" back and forth, especially for such a ridiculous topic. Let's just walk away, huh?

(* See Arrested Development if you don't get that reference.)

EDIT - And I was going to mention The Mexican as well. Gandolfini is actually the best thing about that movie.
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Return to “Episode 6.21: Made in America”