Re: PATSY THE RAT Plus Patrick

Lawyer and Tony meeting at the Bing.

Lawyer: Somebody is giving Grand Jury testimony on something.

Tony: So Carlo has flipped.

Lawyer: We don't know.

Lawyer: The supoenas are flying. My hunch, 80 to 90 percent chance you'll be indited on the fucking gun charge, I get sick when I think about it, and plus interstate fraud, and if Carlo starts talking, homicide...

Then Tony gets to the end of his rope and grabs the bottle of ketchup. He also cannot get it to work.

Lawyer: It's not as if we haven't envisioned this day. Trials are there to be won...

I personally think Tony would rather die than to follow Junior's trail through the court system and I doubt he could handle Prison.

Bobby said that sometimes his dad wished that he had just cut hair and left off all of the mob stuff.

Tony said that he would rather be dead that cut hair.

I mentioned that one of the best jobs in prison is being a barber, cutting hair.

If you are in prison you might aspire to that job. Kind of says that you have fit into the system and can be trusted with sharp instruments, close to other people.

Bobby said that sometimes his dad wished that he had just cut hair and left off all of the mob stuff.

I mentioned that one of the best jobs in prison is being a barber, cutting hair.

If you are in prison you might aspire to that job. Kind of says that you have fit into the system and can be trusted with sharp instruments, close to other people.
If you are a lifer, then it is a good job, with responsibility.

If Tony went to prison for the things that his lawyer brought up, he would be a lifer.

RefLib wrote:Bobby said that sometimes his dad wished that he had just cut hair and left off all of the mob stuff.

If you are a lifer, then it is a good job, with responsibility.

If Tony went to prison for the things that his lawyer brought up, he would be a lifer.
Tony said he would rather be dead than have bobby's dad cut his hair, it was a joke.

RefLib wrote:Safe House. New guy brings in his envelope and hands it to Tony.

"Right now it's light."

Next Patsy comes in, hands Tony and envelope, and says, "A lot of my guys are giving their action to NY this week."

Carlo responds: "-------(I can't understand the word) their taking advantage."

I'm guessing that we can infer that all of the NJ Soprano guys are losing money because of the dispute with NY. This is in addition to having to hide out, and having two of their top guys shot down.

Most of the guys seem very unhappy with Tony.
That wasn't Patsy, that was one of the new guys. The same one that was with Bobby when he was doing the asbestos collection.

RefLib wrote:Paulie comes into the Bing after a truce has been worked out. He is carrying a box. He asks if anyone wants any "barber scissors".

After seeing Butchie in Flatbush we know that he operates a women's beauty and waxing shop.

So we interpret this to mean that Paulie has been in a personal meeting with Butchie. As a present, he has given Paulie a box of barber scissors to share with the crew.

Even after the peace is brokered, NY via Butchie, is still reaching out and working with the NJ family. Maybe discussing things Tony doesn't know about.

I still think Butchie is supposed to be another gay mobster.
or maybe he WAS in a meeting with Bobby's dead father trying to cut a deal with satans barber, thats probably more realistic of a conclusion.

djui5 wrote:Who the hell is Carlo? I'm sure it's obvious and I missed it somehow...
Carlo Gervasi took over for Vito after he got whacked. He is the alleged rat that will cause the downfall of Tony and his crew.
bobC
---

some will win, some will lose,
some were born to sing the blues,
the movie never ends,
it goes on and on and on and on........

Return to “Episode 6.21: Made in America”