Dangling plot threads

Just for fun, I thought we could post all the many plot threads that are waiting to be cleared up in the final episode. (Yes, I realize that many of these won't be.)

I'll get us started:

1. Where's the Russian?
2. Where's Furio?
3. Whither Little Vito and the camp?
4. What happened to the Canadian prescription drug deal?
5. What happened to the deal with the guys in Miami?
6. Do they ever find the $40,000 Junior thinks is buried in his backyard?
7. What was Cleaver's opening weekend take?
8. That real estate lady Christopher had the affair with -- did she stay off drugs?
9. JT Dolan's girlfiend...where the hell did she go?
10. Did Johnny Cakes ever find true love?

Re: Dangling plot threads

Johny Foulmouth wrote:My biggest one is the FBI's role in all this. How much usefull info did Ray Curto give them over the years, did they have enough in him to put him behind bars for a very longe time etc
I also want to know what eventually happens regarding the "terrorists," if that's what they turn out to be. That's been built up so much that I'd like to see it resolved.

chaseisgod wrote:Just for fun, I thought we could post all the many plot threads that are waiting to be cleared up in the final episode. (Yes, I realize that many of these won't be.)

I'll get us started:

1. Where's the Russian?
2. Where's Furio?
8. That real estate lady Christopher had the affair with -- did she stay off drugs?

11. Why did Meadow & Finn breakup?
12. Will Meadow & Parisi's son get hitched?
13. Will ANYONE be convicted for any of the murders?
14. What about the terrorists?
15. What will become of The Bing with no Silvio to run it?
bobC
---

some will win, some will lose,
some were born to sing the blues,
the movie never ends,
it goes on and on and on and on........

Well, it's not really dangling since it just happened, but I am ultra curious as to what will happen to Janice now. Will she pack up yet again and take off? Recall that she's already left behind one child. I don't know if Chase & Co. will have time to wrap up all the threads. I hope this one at least is touched upon.

As to your #5, they are the ones supplying the NJ crew with all the power tools. I don't think that one is really dangling.
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

chaseisgod wrote:Just for fun, I thought we could post all the many plot threads that are waiting to be cleared up in the final episode. (Yes, I realize that many of these won't be.)

I'll get us started:

1. Where's the Russian?
2. Where's Furio?

To me the Russian interior decorator whose house looked like shit is the biggest missing link in this entire series. For the life of me I cannot understand why that has been left unresolved for the past several seasons. Also when HBO ran their teaser trailor showing all of the people that had died throughout the series they had a question mark next to the Russians name. Why would they do that? As great as this series has been it sucks to think that they are going to leave that gaping hole wide open.

Maybe HBO is going to have a spinoff show featuring the Russian and his decorating ideas.

Cards2501 wrote:He went back to Italy when he realized that he could not stay in America without expressing his feelings for Carmella.
Of course, but that leaves so much still unanswered: Did he find true love? Did Tony's "cousins" in the old country track him down and make him pay? Does he still look at photos of Carmella and cry a little bit? Does he still make a mean plate of pasta?

Return to “Episode 6.20: The Blue Comet”