Re: Who's the snitch in Phil's crew?

I don't know. I think it could be anybody. As we know with our own NJ family, there have been quite a few snitches on various levels.

I don't want to pin it on Albie just because he was trying to dissuade Phil from going ahead with the hit. I think he was just trying to counsel Phil not to be too hasty before beginning such a large conflict. It's bad for business and it brings a lot of heat to the orginization. Not to mention the fact that everyone is well aware that Phil is partially doing this out of revenge for his brother. Which is not a good enough reason to go to war. I would think that if he was a rat, he would be more likely to agree with everything so as not to bring attention to himself.

MitchellStirling wrote:I have a feeling it's him too as he said to PL on Sac admitting "This thing of ours" in court that "Could have been worse. He could've flipped." Exactly like Vito's "He could be gay" in Join The Club.
nice observation and nice first post. i certainly got the feeling that he was the rat, but it may be too obvious. time will tell.

Johny Foulmouth wrote:This is the second time Agent Harris warns Tony upfront that NY is out for blood. Apparently there's a snitch in Phil's family. Who do y'all think it is?

So if Phil doesn't get clipped, we can all find comfort in that he will probably go back to prison if he gets pinched for all those murders.

Maybe the fat guy with the glasses is a rat?
I don't think the snitch is in Phil's crew, but in one of the other New York families. Being respectful Phil would have sought the permission from the other families to sanction the hit. Even before the official decision would be made, the other families would have to think about it, plenty of time for an informant to pass word on that it was being discussed.

MitchellStirling wrote:I have a feeling it's him too as he said to PL on Sac admitting "This thing of ours" in court that "Could have been worse. He could've flipped." Exactly like Vito's "He could be gay" in Join The Club.
hehe or like ray curto talking about puss
"Sell out your friends to save your own ass, makes me sick" or something, while probably wearing a wire himself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't Stop....:eek::confused: :icon_cry:

Return to “Episode 6.20: The Blue Comet”