Re: Favorite Quotes from 'The Blue Comet'

The small exchange at the toy train shop and what I believe are Bobby's last words. Salesman is packing up the Blue Comet set:

Toy Train Salesman(I'm paraphrasing): You're son will love it.

Bobby (disappointed look on his face ): He don't care.

A nice callback to that 6a episode where Bobby Jr makes it known he is disinterested in his father's hobby and how that hurt Bobby to lose that connection with his son.

It is a subtle but heart breaking line and it really made me feel for Bobby just as he was about to get capped.

sopranology wrote:for hair on melfi's

Flatbush Bikini Waxing & Beauty Shoppe 718-555-8762 - meeting place of NY crew, where they discuss the top 3 targets.
Thanks, Sopranology, I noticed that too. I also thought of my own stupid name when, at dinner, Melfi mentioned Hare. I also wondered if anyone else in here though of my name at this point... LOL, whoa Nellie... My wife busted a gut laughing at that because she thinks my name is so stupidly funny, and she got the connection...
Christofuh says: "Tony has big decisions to make, like whether or not to have that third sandwich..." :icon_razz:

I love the scene with Melfi when Tony is telling her that Meadow is no longer going to be a doctor and has decided to be a criminal lawyer and how he told Carm that "it's not the worst thing in the world", just funny how they equate being a lawyer as such a horrendous thing (I know they're criminals, but still). Every time I heard them talk about her becoming a lawyer I honestly got the Godfather vibe, like when Vito was talking about he expected better for Michael (i.e., Senator Corleone).

Return to “Episode 6.20: The Blue Comet”