Go Back   The Chase Lounge > Other Sopranos Discussions > Music on The Sopranos

Welcome to The Chase Lounge, a discussion forum dedicated to one of filmed drama’s greatest masterpieces, HBO’s The Sopranos, and its creator, David Chase. As a once-avid participant and lurker at numerous other Sopranos forums, I think you’ll find the commentary and analyses here to be among the most passionate, insightful, and mutually respectful of any Sopranos discussions on the Net.

You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and message board features. However if you complete the easy and free registration process, you will be able to search for threads of topical interest via the forum search engine, display with one click all new posts since your last visit, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, personalize your forum interface via your control panel, and access other special features. When you’re ready to join, there are no painful finger pricks, messy blood vows, or burning of the likenesses of saints. Simply click here and register!

If you have any problems with the registration process or new account login, or if you were a member at the old Ezboard Chase Lounge and cannot login to your existing account, please contact me.

If you see this message and have a working account, ignore all of the above and simply login.:-)

Thanks and hope to 'see' you on the boards soon.

FlyOnMelfisWall, Founder/Administrator

Sopranos promo music

Forum: Music on The Sopranos

Sopranos promo music
Old February 24th, 2004, 06:16 PM   #1
esquizzle
Civilian

Default Sopranos promo music

In case anyone is interested, I just found out that all the drum music on the new series of promos is from the album "HAI!" by The Creatures (formerly Siouxsie and the Banshees). The album just came out a few months ago, and it's really good (I just got it off of iTunes!).

</p>

tracks
Old February 25th, 2004, 08:27 PM   #2
JDPeck
Junior Associate

Default tracks

which tracks, specifically? do they use more than one?

</p>

re: Sopranos promo music
Old February 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #3
esquizzle
Civilian

Default re: Sopranos promo music

It seems like a "medley" of a few tracks: "Say Yes!", "Tantara" and "Seven Tears." I think it varies by commercial, too.

</p>

Re: re: Sopranos promo music
Old March 1st, 2004, 06:12 AM   #4
harmony2k66
Senior Associate

Default Re: re: Sopranos promo music

YOU HAVE MADE MY NIGHT!!!! I have been wanting a copy of the promo music for weeks now!!! Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

</p>